Pages

Wednesday 24 March 2010

Header Challenge 24 ( Dolphins )

Dolphin Head Challenge 24


I found this very hard to do this week, which is good as I had to use my brain to come up with not just a header, but a post to go with it. Dolphins are such stunning creatures and I have enjoyed looking for ideas for this weeks challenge. My header this week shows a family of 'Fresh Water' Dolphin on our local canal..... these Dolphins are very rare and not a lot is known about them... in fact I think this is the first time anyone as seen them before..... what a scoop for the header challenge. Do you know why dolphins prefer salt water?.... it is because 'Pepper' water stings their eyes. ;o)

object width="500" height="405">


Join in with all the Head Bangers as we go 'Head 2 Head' in this weeks Header Challenge. The theme this week was picked by Martha.

6 comments:

Martha said...

Excellent Tom! Love to see creativity at work! Great job! :-)

Becca's Dirt said...

Oh you funny dude you are. Creative too.

threesidesofcrazy said...

looks like a sonogram - great shot!

imac said...

Great work my friend.

Darla said...

Aren't you smart?

Anonymous said...

You did an interesting post this time, Tom. I like your dolphins.